Legal Executive Assistant- Part Time
Location : East Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : CHM
Compensation : open - 20-23
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3 years
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
- The Legal Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Legal Officer and the Legal team as needed.
- This position is responsible for operating in a highly confidential and complex environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Chief Legal Officer and other Legal team members in all financial oversight activities including budgeting/forecasting; expense/travel report processing; and invoice review/processing.
- Create and assist in preparation of presentations for meetings
- Anticipate and fulfill the administrative needs of the Chief Legal Officer and Legal team.
- Collect, catalog and accurately disseminate incoming correspondence and legal documents within the Legal Department.
- Assist in preparation of internal and external memos and correspondence.
- Provide agendas and other essential materials and coordinate meetings, both internal for the department and external with other business teams.
- Notarize documents such as alcohol license applications and affidavits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
Office work environment, 20+ work hours per week, Notary Public
- High school or GED required and Associate’s Degree preferred
- 5-7+ years of executive support experience, preferably in a corporate retail environment.
- Experience supporting executive and senior level management.
Job Related Skills:
- Proven track record in priority setting and managing multiple tasks.
- Strong written and communication skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Applicant must have high attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills