Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : CHM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-3 years
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Supply Chain/Logistics
Job Description :
TalentBridge is currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity to join an international organization as a logistics specialist!
Daily Duties include the following:
- Responsible for operational support to the logistics processing including transportation planning of finished products, SAP transactions, data management, and process documentation
- Provide customer support for Supply Chain Management team
- Provide planning and scheduling movement of shipments out of warehouse
- Track and trace shipments, ensuring timely pick-up and arrival to destination
- Act as point of contact for customer providing status updates, shipment times, etc.
- Communicate with customers timely and efficiently via phone and email
- Run reports via Excel (Using Pivot tables and V-Lookup)
- Manage day to day execution on inbound shipments
- Performs daily audits and maintains manifest tables to ensure optimized routing and order fulfillment.
- Research vendor and container invoices against contracted terms to ensure correct billing.
- Coordinate International Import and Export shipments with Customs & Trade, Global Logistics, and key stakeholders to ensure smooth flow of inbound and international shipments
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of logistics, supply chain or transportation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- MS Excel must be able to Input, export, sort, & filter data, create and modify spreadsheets, use basic formatting
- MS Word must be able to create and modify docs
- MS Outlook must be able to manage emails and calendars
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Team player and collaborative
- Self-driven and self-motivated