TalentBridge has partnered with a global manufacturing organization with a center excellence located in the Charlotte area on a confidential search to find their next Maintenance Manager. Opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and build a strong maintenance team to drive positive change.
- The Maintenance Manager will supervise a team of technicians providing support to complete all
- routine planned and unplanned maintenance tasks in the facility.
- Ensuring that all manufacturing operational equipment and facility support systems are maintained in optimal condition.
- Develop and implement a multi-year strategic plant that delivers opportunities to improve maintenance productivity, turnarounds and reliability that will result in significant improvements to the business
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience.
- 4-year technical degree (mechanical, electrical, or manufacturing engineering) OR journey man skilled trade certification.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement tools such as Kaizen, Kanban, and Six Sigma, etc.
- Proven track record in successfully managing capital project from concept to completion
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics; proficiency in procedure writing