Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Global multi-million-dollar high-volume manufacturing organization
- Center of excellence located South of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Commitment from the executive team to invest in new technology
- Highly respected industry leader committed to employee advancement
- Fast paced, team oriented environmental
Maintenance Manager will proactively assess, plan and execute the needs for manufacturing. Provide direct supervision & leadership to supervisors & associates for the efficient execution of manufacturing projects and/or routine preventive maintenance. Viewed as a subject matter expert by key stakeholders within the organization.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a maintenance reliability program that can standardize and sustain to ensure that equipment up time is maximized.
- Maintain equipment running at peak efficiency to satisfy requirements of the business at all times
- Align the maintenance department with standardized best practice through lean work principles by using TPM and AM tools and techniques.
- Mentoring and teaching the team to develop optimal skills in maintenance and the fundamentals of production.
- Develop, coach, engage and retain high-performance team members
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred); or minimum of ten (10) years related experience and/or training
- Leadership experience of 3+ years in a high-volume production setting is required
- Previous accomplishments installing and maintaining plant facilities, equipment and production machinery
- Experience with automated manufacturing systems and/or continuous run manufacturing processes
- Experience managing Facilities capital projects
- Experience working with Lean manufacturing systems
- Innovative Approach
- Advanced ERP system expertise
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Collaborative Partnership Development