Manager of FP&A
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, Econ or Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Financial Services
Job Description :
Our client is a $100M+ Private Equity owned services organization experiencing 30% growth Year over Year. This is a great opportunity to work side by side with a highly successful CFO and make a direct impact on a growing organization
- Development of department and consolidated budgets and forecasts
- Experience working for a growing company owned by private equity is a plus
- Managing project budgets and profitability/variance analysis
- Analysis of financial performance results
- Conduct extensive performance and efficiency analyses to control costs and improve profitability
- Perform special projects for Executive team as needed
- Prepare board of director packages including financials and board presentations.
- Effectively analyze financial and statistical data working with our data mining analyst (sales, project costs and operating statistics) from financial statements and system data.
- Prepare or assist in all financial aspects of company and departmental budgets, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist in monthly financial package, including P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, with detailed analyses on key performance indicators such as revenue, gross margin and G&A.
- Perform monthly variance to evaluate ROI, margins and expenditures on a product and customer level and provide recommendations for improving the cost controls and efficiencies.
- Support management initiatives, working with departmental leaders to develop and document new processes of financial analysis.
- Assist in providing business intelligence reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Create the outline and/or update profitability/costing models for projects.
Required Qualifications :
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting and analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes
- Experience supporting the needs of a growing business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to focus on the details.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- 4+ years of relevant FP&A work experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel required
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP system preferred