TalentBridge is working with a local manufacturer that markets and distributes sophisticated industrial grade products. The company is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and looking to hire a manufacturing engineer. The manufacturing engineer is primarily responsible for supporting the production floor.The ideal candidate requires general knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Review, document, and enhance manufacturing processes.
- Support the training of employees.
- Audit and evaluate test procedures and manufacturing processes.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues promptly.
- Create and implement process control procedures and techniques.
- Enhance quality, throughput, and cost reduction by analyzing manufacturing process flows.
- Investigate and fix production problems.
- Ensure management and other shifts are informed by production issues by communicating effectively.
- Implement and maintain Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing principals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 3+ years of related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Background in Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Experience in a technical manufacturing environment preferred