Industrial manufacturing organization looking to add a Manufacturing Engineer to work on capital projects, support day to day production, and improve productivity.
- Support the development of manufacturing processes a
- Author and execute process validations and equipment qualifications as required
- Utilize proven statistical methods to drive decisions regarding product or process changes
- Provide technical and Mfg. Engineering support on existing processes
- Recommend necessary capital equipment to meet production goals
- Insure documents meet ISO9001 standards
- Coordinate, schedule, and execute capital projects such as full line implementation and start-ups.
- Drive cost reduction projects
- Support internally and externally sourced New Product Introductions
- A minimum of B.S. in Engineering or a life science degree preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, hands-on environment
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to perform effectively in a team environment
- Experience of identifying and delivering cost reduction projects is preferred
Ability to read, trouble shoot, edit, and write PLC Ladder Logic
Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude and able to demonstrate.
Experience working with Robotics, Vision Systems, and Laser Programming required.
- Experience in GD&T, Lean and Process Excellence is a definite plus
- Proficiency with design & drafting software (AutoCAD & SolidWorks) is highly desirable
- Experience with manufacturing process automation is preferred