Manufacturing Operations Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+ years
Required Education : 4 year degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with an innovative, biotechnology focused company who serve the Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Industrial space on a search for their next Manufacturing Operations Manager. The Manufacturing Manager is a highly visible position that will be responsible for production planning, operating cost, continuous improvement and new capital project & technology.
- Aid in the development and implementation of manufacturing operations strategic plan, policies and procedures
- Assist in preparing and overseeing the operations budget and expense management
- Oversee all facets of manufacturing ensuring that they are carried out in a manner consistent with the operations’ goals and objectives
- Evaluate, monitor and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performances.
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP’s, SOP’s, Safety Procedures and Company Policies.
- Develop plans for continues improvements related to area of immediate responsibilities.
- Represent department and promote positive approach to selection, implementation and use of ERP System
- Support product/process technical transfer efforts
- Drive implementation of 5S System
- Develop, measure, report and improve KPI such as product yields etc
- Ensure standards for product quality, equipment and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize production
- Look at new technology to improve productivity
Required Qualifications :
- B.S. in Science in a technical field w/a masters degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Management.
- Champion of lean manufacturing
- Strong working knowledge of GMP manufacturing regulations
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations
- Must be proficient in MS office suite with ERP System experience
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment