Manufacturing Process Engineer
TalentBridge has partnered with one of Charlotte's premier manufacturing organizations in search for their next Manufacturing Process Engineer. This position will work directly with Sr leadership and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive positive change at the plant and corporate level.
Summary: Seeking an experienced hands-on manufacturing who is interested in supporting production, working on manufacturing support, process improvements, and looking at new technology & machinery for a production in a manufacturing environment.
● Responsible for supporting the day-to-day production of components and assemblies.
● Works with clients to develop new product and drive production standards.
● Hands-on prototyping development to fit customers’ demands.
● Utilize production optimization tools (swim lane charts, work balance boards, time study methods, etc.) in order to remove waste from the processes and deliver desired output quality and rate.
● Helps to design machining processes for new or revised parts.
● Provides support for manufacturing launch of new or revised products.
● Create and manage manufacturing bills of material, work instructions and specifications.
● Work closely with design engineers to transition newly developed parts into production with a focus on design for manufacturability.
● Assists in improving a system of production control, SOP, safety, quality control and training.
● Supports to improve output rates of processes.
● Helps to performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency.
● 4 Year Engineering Degree required
● Willing to use hand tools, take measurements, and read blue prints.
● 4+ years of hands-on experience working in a manufacturing environment.
● Six Sigma Tools
● Design for Manufacturability and assembly experience knowledge.
● Exposure to capacity modeling, process mapping, and fault analysis.
● Ability to engage with and influence people at any level of the company to achieve results.
● Passion for problem solving at any level for the good of the company.