The Market Auditor is responsible for confirming that the market’s stores operations and daily functions comply with Company programs and policies. Monitor and measure store process performance in these categories: Office/Cash Sales, Loss Prevention, and physical safety. Responsible for visiting multiple locations within the market and conducting online audit forms based on findings. This position will interface frequently with Store Managers and Corporate Employees.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Monthly Store Audits and score store performance based on specific criteria. Report audit findings to Store Manager, Field Manager and Corporate Management.
- Advise and consult with Store Managers on improving the in-store experience based on store audits.
- Audit store procedures and compliance to include Cash Management, Loss Prevention, Physical Security, Safety, Product Freshness and Display Compliance.
- Plan and facilitate store wide visits to conduct audits with Team Members and Store Managers.
- Follows and assures the implementation of all Company Policies and Procedures.
- All other projects/duties as assigned.
- Requirements: Education: Completion of high school or equivalent; college preferred. Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc.).
- Proven organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.).
- Ability to travel locally and overnight as needed.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Availability: Ability to work flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.