We have an incredible opportunity with an innovative E-commerce Corporation in the South Charlotte area. Our client is growing rapidly, so our ideal candidate would need to be capable of navigating an ever-changing, positive environment while being professional and gracious under pressure.
This ideal candidate should be self-motivated/proactive, professional, along with the ability to multi-task and learn quickly.
Principal responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling email marketing content across multiple international websites
- Assisting with social media content
- Other administrative tasks to support the marketing team as needed
- Attentive to detail & strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with graphic design/adobe software is a plus
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly
- Willingness to learn and flexibility
- Team player
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
This is an excellent opportunity to join a family owned, fast growing company with a friendly, casual demeanor.