Marketing Director - Manufacturing
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Carmen Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor's degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
We've partnered with a national manufacturer in the Charlotte metro area to identify top B2B marketing talent to be considered for a Marketing Director position with their team. The role works closely with executive leadership to develop data-driven long term and short term marketing strategies. This is a direct hire placement opportunity with incredible compensation, benefits and collaborative team culture.
The Director will spend time:
- Overseeing all marketing strategy and activities, ensuring alignment with company vision and budget.
- Understanding customer needs through competitive analysis, market trends, customer feedback, etc.
- Collaborating closely with product development and management teams on new product launches, pricing, and discounting activities.
- Building alignment with sales and overseeing marketing automation campaigns.
- Tracking campaign performance and setting forecasting and performance reporting.
Required Qualifications :
Candidates should hold:
- Over five years manufacturing or B2B marketing experience, including sales enablement expertise
- Excellent knowledge of CRM tools such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or similar
Preferable experience includes:
- Over two years supervising direct subordinates
- Master's degree