Marketing Project Coordinator
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Provide program coordination support for Model Optimization, Marketing Development, Recognition and Diversity and Inclusion Programs
- Responsible for logistics for program rollouts to include: meeting and events on the venue logistics (for in-person events), and print-needs (handouts, resources) for development programs.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Expert with Microsoft office and has strong technical aptitude. Isn’t afraid to learn new things.
- Must be customer-focused; goes the extra mile to answer inquiries and provide the needed support.
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused