Master Product Management Coordinator
The Junior Data Analyst is responsible for supporting the team through the creation of a new Master Product Management System. The role requires the ability to develop and analyze large data sets and to carefully review data from other systems to input the data into the new system. These reports vary from ad-hoc data dumps to more complex reports request from various departments
- Responsible for supporting the leadership team to develop a Master Product Management system
- Responsible for high volume data entry projects and ensuring the accuracy of the information is displayed in the system
- Pay special attention to detail while performing with accuracy and speed
- Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Verifying entered product data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from multiple systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Analyze data to identify trends, abnormalities, and exceptions.
- Review audit reports for data integrity
- College Degree
- Strong Proficiency with MS Suite including advanced MS Excel knowledge with pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience with MS Access is a huge plus
- Ability to interface with the business to gather requirements
- Ability to work independently