MDM Developer / SQL Developer
*** EAD ARE WELCOME *** NO C2C *** CLIENT WILL NOT SPONSOR *** ONSITE WORK *** NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE *** MUST BE PRESENT TO INTERVIEW ***
NOTE: This role is for an experienced MDM Developer who can hit the ground running.
- The ideal candidate has the capacity to learn our MDM platform quickly, work across industry verticals as well as understand business needs and translate them into solutions. They are intellectually curious, enjoy learning new products, and ask a lot of questions.
- Has experience in data modeling, SQL Server integration with packaged software like CRMs or ERPs, experience with an ETL tool, and a high-degree of competency with Microsoft SQL Server, preferably with at least one certification.
- Ideally the candidate will be a proven technologist and experienced consultant with the opportunity to help shape the practice.
- A key requirement for this role is the ability to communicate successfully with business and technical individuals at all levels of an organization. Written communication skills (e.g. technical writing, process flow diagrams) are key for solution design and documentation. Clear and concise status reports are expected in addition to the occasional Powerpoint presentation or product demonstration.
This person is responsible for the development of Master Data Management.
- You will develop different domains / entities
- Develop workflows
- Develop rules
- Develop SQL database, stored procedures, triggers and views
- Collaborate and work with team
- Prior MDM Development work experience
- Knowledge of .NET, REST / SOAP Web Services
- Bachelors Degree or Higher
- SQL Server MDS
- Profisee (MDM) experience
- If not Profisee then others are ok among: Semarchy, Orchestra, Reltio, Ataccama, Software AG, Oracle MDM, SAP MDG, IBM Infosphere MDM, SAS MDM, Kalido MDM, Pitney Bowes SPECTRUM, VisionWare, Innovative Systems Inc Synchronos, Neo4j, InterSystems IRIS, Teradata MDM, Talend MDM, Dell Boomi, TIBCO MDM, Informatica MDM