Mechanical Design Engineer
Location : Monroe, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_MDE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- One of the world’s leading manufacturers of commercial and industrial products.
- Strong local presence with a focus on R&D and manufacturing.
- Great company culture with a focus on the team over the individual.
- Outstanding opportunities for career growth and development.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop custom products to meet customer’s needs.
- Develop 3D models and detailed drawings using 3D CAD software.
- Work with model shop to develop and build prototypes.
- Create and execute test plans to validate product performance.
- Maintain existing product lines and develop new designs to improve products and manufacturability.
- Provide technical support to sales and customers.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering; Mechanical preferred.
- 2+ years of mechanical design experience.
- High level of proficiency with 3D modeling required. SolidWorks preferred, but will consider similar software’s.
- Must have strong communication skills as this position will require collaboration with customers, sales, and marketing.
- Project management experience is a huge plus.
- Hands on engineer who is comfortable building and testing prototypes.
- Team player mentality required.