Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_MD
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 2 Year Technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Prepares clear, complete, and accurate working plans and detail drawings from rough or detailed sketches or notes by performing the following duties.
- Makes final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired.
- Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Detailing of components utilizing GD&T.
- Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software
Match a Job
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years’ Design experience
- Must have on the job experience with 3D and 2D CAD
- Must be proficient using 3D CAD, preferably SolidWorks or Inventor
- Must have Associate’s degree or equivalent technical school training.
Match a Job