Location : Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_MD
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 2 year technical degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The Mechanical Designer will be responsible for the design of equipment and systems associated with the development of manufacturing plants across the world.
- Design and analyze mechanical systems used in manufacturing plants.
- Work with customers and cross-functional teams to develop conceptual designs using 3D CAD software
- Create technical specifications for plant and/or equipment design
- Work with procurement to evaluate vendor proposals
- Communicate with and visit vendors/suppliers to ensure equipment is built to proper specification prior to being sent to field.
- Visit job sites to gather technical information and provide insight to customers.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of a 2 year Technical Degree
- 3+ years of post graduate Mechanical Design experience
- Must be highly proficient in 3D CAD (Inventor, SolidWorks, CREO)
- Must have a strong understanding of manufacturing/fabrication process
- Must have the ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 10%