Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_ME
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelors in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Analyzes equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs which can be produced by the manufacturing department.
- Provides technical information concerning manufacturing techniques, materials, and properties for equipment designs.
- Provides customer with product mechanical documentation.
- Collaborate with Controls Design/Programming and Manufacturing teams to clarify or resolve problems.
- Compiles and analyzes data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified equipment.
- Plans and develops experimental test programs and analyzes test data and reports to determine if design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Prepares design modifications and initiates engineering change orders as required.
- Develops Bills of Material and documentation for purchasing components, subassemblies, and outside services.
- Proficient in computer-aided- design software
Match a Job
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years' design experience
- Proficiency in 3D CAD required (SolidWorks, Inventor, or ProE preferred)
- At least 3 years of automation design experience required
Match a Job