- Industry leading manufacturer of heavy equipment.
- Company is highly focused on the enrichment of every employee, including necessary training and career advancement.
- High Visibility with a commitment to professional development
- Relaxed professional environment with manufacturing on-site
- Aggressive growth plan and a new fresh atmosphere geared for the future
- Responsible for the detailed design of new equipment and components and modification and improvements to existing products from concept to full production.
- Leads technical projects through all phases of product development and release.
- Provides project status & risk assessments across company.
- Works closely with all other departments within the company to ensure that product design meets their expectations. (i.e. reliability, manufacturability, aesthetics, customer requirements, regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performing engineering calculations
- Create 2D and 3D CAD solid models and engineering drawings of new products as directed by project manager and/or client
- Create and manager Bills of Materials.
5+ years of heavy equipment and/or systems design.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology require.
Proficiency in 3D CAD
Experience with FEA
Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization.
Hydraulics experience is a plus.