Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TJ
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ Years
Required Education : BSME
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Global manufacturing and Design Company with an outstanding reputation known for innovation and best in class solutions
- Excellent management with a strong sense of professionalism
- Customer base services multiple expanding markets
The Mechanical Engineer will participate in development and improvement of the manufactured products.
- Lead technical product design
- Work without-sourced vendors & partners
- Collaborate with manufacturing, quality, and the engineering team members.
- Perform engineering changes, including research of proposed changes, change recommendations, execution of print and business system database changes, hard copy and system change records documentation
- Recommend proposed product enhancements
- Assist quality with the identification of product parts/components
- Provide technical information/reports as requested including the assembly of technical information
- Work with bill of materials (BOM) and data management systems.
- Manage all types of correspondence between the department and its external contacts including project follow-up with vendors and customers.
Match a Job
Required Qualifications :
- Min 5 years of hands-on engineering & mechanical design experience
- Proficient with 2D and 3D CAD Modeling (Inventor, ProE, or SolidWorks)
- Knowledge of the use of pneumatic and hydraulics.
- Project Management experience.
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Design for manufacturing.
- Worked in a manufacturing setting.
- Sheet Metal, Machine knowledge, Assemblies, Bill-of-Materials, and Familiar with Robotics.
- 4 year engineering degree required.
Match a Job