Medical Call Center Positions
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : mmw
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Customer Service and Call Center
Job Description :
TalentBridge is recruiting for talented medical call center/customer service representatives. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate by phone with insurance Companies as a representative of a physician’s office in order to verify patient medical insurance coverage in a call center environment.
- Enroll patients into copay assistant programs
- Accurate and timely claim submission and claim status
- Reviews all patient insurance benefit information
- Maintains frequent phone contact with provider representatives, third party customer service representatives, pharmacy staff, and case managers.
- Reports any reimbursement trends/delays to supervisor (e.g. billing denials, claim denials, pricing errors, payments, etc.).
- Processes any necessary insurance/patient correspondence.
- Communicates effectively to payors and/or claims clearinghouse to ensure accurate and timely electronically filed claims.
Required Qualifications :
- Medical Insurance Experience
- Call Center Experience
- Familiarity of eligibility requirements and general benefits provided by most payers.
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers in a call center environment; resolves any customer requests in a timely and accurate manner; escalates complaints accordingly.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word