National Sale Representative
If you are an EXPERT IN SALES, as well as passionate, driven and motivated - now is the time to send us your resume to start an exciting and rewarding career. We are an all-encompassing medical products company, inclusive of manufacturing, logistics and distribution, looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to our National Sales team. This role is ideal for flexible, goal-oriented communicators who thrive on exceeding sales goals. The ideal candidate will live in Charlotte, but this requirement is flexible based on the candidate’s experience level.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Research, prospect and qualify new customers across the medical, hospitality, food service and jan-san industries.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers, then negotiating and closing agreements with those customers.
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in your accounts.
- Providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Work with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- 5 years of experience selling disposable medical products.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that thrive in a hunter sales environment.
- Willingness to travel 90% of the week.
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions.