Location : Charlotte, NC 28210
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : 50.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Distribution
Job Description :
- Oversight and day to day management of existing Cisco network infrastructure, including but not limited to Cisco routers, switches, and wireless infrastructure).
- Collaborates with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Works with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Changes configuration of routers, switches, wireless infrastructure, and network devices in consultation with the Network Manager (who is responsible for peer review all changes using Change Management processes).
- Conducts research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- The position will encompass both project based assignments as well as day to day maintenance/ management/ troubleshooting of system.
Required Qualifications :
- At least four 5 years of complex network engineering and 7 Cisco networking experience.
- Experience working with Cisco routing/switching and Cisco WLAN.
- Experience with IPv6 protocol.
- Experience working with Cisco VoIP.
- Experience with and ability to design complex and highly effective customized QoS policies.