Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
This role will help to analyze and monitor processes critical to the success of the business as well as developing analytics/metrics that will assist in ensuring the future success.
- Create KPI's for distribution and fabrication operations such as cost models, operational analysis, gross margins, etc.
- Create and maintain a cost increase, fuel surcharge and freight cost database for all key suppliers.
- Help drive improved operational performance through the development of key metrics for inclusion of scorecards across the organization.
- Provide analytical support for ongoing business initiatives.
- Manage all special projects and ad hoc analyses with efficiency and enthusiasm.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to “drill down” into the details.
- Skilled at generating reports and dashboards supporting weekly reporting, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual review processes.
- A contributor who will confidently share her/his vision and work to help improve processes.
- Open to travel with willingness to visit field locations … 10%-20%
- Academic credentials should include an undergraduate degree in business,supply chain, economics, finance or similar. A graduate degree (M.B.A.) or other advanced study desirable.