Operations Coordinator - Logistics
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : AXM
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1-2
Required Education : 4 year degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
The Logistics/Operations Coordinator will gain cross functional experience across all areas in our supply chain services department.
- This entry level role will provide support to the Operations department by coordinating shipments between origin and final destination and providing tracing along the way to the team.
- This role will also support the business from an inventory level by working with the warehouse's to solve any inventory discrepancies between our system, and theirs.
Required Qualifications :
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required. Area of study in Business, Finance or related field.
- 1-2 years of Logistics and Distribution experience.
- Hands-on experience utilizing intermediate features of Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivot tables).
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels internal and externally.
- 1 year of international import experience preferred.
- 1 year of inventory experience preferred.