TalentBridge has partnered with high growth organization on a search for a site leader. The Operations Manager to be accountable for the locations profitability and long-range growth while meeting overall corporate objectives.
A thorough knowledge of scheduling, electrical materials, estimating, engineering, job safety, job cost control, and customer relations is required. The majority of the projects are located in North and South Carolina but there will be local travel required between clients, job sites and the Charlotte corporate office.
- Responsible for the location performance goals and short & long-term strategic planning.
- Leading and overseeing multiple project.
- Responsible for lay out of project work and ensuring materials, tools, equipment, and schedule meet the project scope.
- Review project documents, plans, and specifications.
- Help coordinate installations, project close outs, and continuing the client relationship.
- Manage a team of 3-4 project managers.