Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+ years
Required Education : Technical Degree Required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- North American manufacturing company dedicated to continuous development.
- Looking for a strong operations leader who can develop a team to achieving operational results in safety, quality, & production.
- Investment in continuous improvement at all levels with a buy-in from the executive team.
Summary of the Operations Manager:
- Drive "World Class" production output without sacrificing safety, quality, and cost.
- Manages the development of production schedules; monitors execution; evaluates production performance and implements performance improvement initiatives; establishes priorities and sequences.
- Ensures achievement of production goals.
- Manages the in-production product inspections and audits.
- Reviews production and operating reports.
- Resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to minimize cost and operational delays.
- Improve efficiency and capacity through capital expenditure improvements in process and procedure, and as well as formal and informal continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain the annual budget to maximize plant profitability
- Oversee 6 production supervisors
Required Qualifications :
- 10 plus years in a high-volume regulated environment
- 5 plus years leading manufacturing & production
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or other technical discipline
- Training in continuous improvement tools (lean, six sigma, etc..)
- Experience developing operating budgets