Location : Mooresville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4 year degree required
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Global manufacturing company dedicated to continuous development of new products and top-class customer service has an immediate need for an operations manager to lead safety,
- Manages the development of production schedules; monitors execution; evaluates production performance and implements performance improvement initiatives; establishes priorities and sequences.
- Ensures achievement of production goals.
- Manages the in-production product inspections and audits.
- Reviews production and operating reports.
- Resolves operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to minimize cost and operational delays.
- Improve efficiency and capacity through capital expenditure improvements in process and procedure, and as well as formal and informal continuous improvement activities
- Manages safe work practices.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years’ experience within a manufacturing/engineering/supply chain environment
- 2+ years of management or supervisor experience leading a site with a minimum of 50 employees
- Experience in plastics required
- Demonstration of practical Lean/Six Sigma application and implementation; Green Belt certification preferred
- Project management experience (PMP) a plus
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to influence and work across organizational boundaries