Order Entry Specialist
This position is responsible for providing technical direction for the Customer Service Group in North American Market. Incumbent will interact with various levels of the organization including senior leadership. Drive for results in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Manage, develop and train Customer Service Representatives to ensure the highest level of customer support, including, but not limited to, orders and billings being processed both timely and accurately.
- Provide support for all samples, internal/external customer accounts, and financial reporting.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot transaction errors in JDE and SAP.
- Effective multiple deadline management
- Oversee and manage SAP customer service work processes for Clean Air North America and recommend methods for incorporating improved or new systems.
- Oversee and monitor integrity of all customer precious metal accounts (Pt, Pd, Rh).
- Assist Accounting Department with Accounts Receivables application/collections as needed.
- Effectively deliver ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Comply with environmental & health and safety federal, state, local regulations and company policies
Are you the ideal candidate?
You will need:
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Accounting, Science or Engineering preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience in an SAP environment preferred.
- Proficiency in SAP required; JD Edwards experience a plus
- Managerial/Customer Service in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and improving work processes
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated management and communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Strong bias for action