Patient Service Representative/ Medical Call Center
TalentBridge- Patient Service Call Center/ Customer Service Positions
Interested in having your holidays off to spend with your family? The ability to work overtime for extra cash once fully trained? Then we may have the position for you!
Our Medical Insurance Verification Specialists are responsible for the following services to assist patients and providers in accessing prescriptions.
· Completing patient benefit verification's through outbound calls to payers
· Completing all required information for completion of benefit coverage in the database
· Providing quality review of benefit summaries completed by candidate
· Performing fax reviews and is the final reviewer of the patient information documents before the final is submitted to physician’s offices
· Auditing benefits information on the benefit verification within the database and identifying any inconsistencies with the summary of benefits
· Performing audit and review of information in the payer tool to the benefit verification and identifying any inconsistencies
· May perform outreach to clarify any inconsistencies with the payers
A few things we are looking for in the qualified candidate:
· Demonstrate superior customer service experience.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
· Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and the flexibility to be able to accommodate the needs of the program.
Some nice to have's:
· Comprehensive understanding of benefit structures and reimbursement issues for physician administered products across payer types. Physician-administered injectable experience is preferred but not required.
· Ability to review and compare benefit summaries and determine if they are accurate as compared to internal payer resources.
· Medical Coding Experience a Huge Plus!
· Call Center/Customer Service experience
Must be able to pass a comprehensive background verification and drug test.