Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : 15.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on accounting, finance, mathematics or business administration.