Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Be the "go-to" person at the facility for any financial information or analysis that is required.
- Monitor inventory batches and resolve any variances as they progress through the facility ensuring the proper accounting treatment of inventory through the manufacturing process.
- Assist in the annual planning process for variable and fixed costs as well as the department expense budgets.
- Assist with month-end closing activities.
- Site lead for annual physical inventory count and provide support for cycle count program.
- Work with plant finance people to understand cost variances and work toward driving total cost down.
- Generate monthly financial reporting and analytics to be reviewed with operations.
- Partner with operations to analyze, track and report cost saving initiatives.
- Calculate ROI and financial impacts for capital projects and major maintenance.
- Perform periodic evaluations of labor and overhead rates.
Required Qualifications :
- Self-directed with ability to lead and communicate across multiple functions and levels of the organization.
- Ability to explain finance/accounting concepts in layman terms to non-financial managers.
- Ability to embrace and drive change.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple assignments with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Inventory reserves.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.