Plant Cost Accountant
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Preparing and reconciling the Inter-Company billing and accounting.
- Maintaining changes to formulation and/or cost components that affect the selling price of manufactured goods to related companies.
- Assisting Manufacturing personnel to develop standard costs.
- Reconciliation and valuation of manufacturing inventory
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Working closely with our external accountants during their semi-annual visits.
- Assisting with the development of the Annual Operating Plan.
- Upon implementation - ensuring the maintenance and efficiency of the ERP system.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Required Qualifications :
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be a team player and have a strong desire to learn and work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or finance required
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience, preferably in cost accounting.