Location : South Park
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2 - 5
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
The candidate should demonstrate maturity with 2 years or more experience working at a financial services/investment advisory firm. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as a thorough, organized approach to work and excellent attention to detail. The administrator is part of a team of portfolio administrators directly interacting with and supporting clients. The administrator is expected to collaborate, back-up, and support all team members with the goal of serving clients. The portfolio administrator is expected to develop excellent working relationships with the Firm’s clients. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/semi-annual/annual mailings.
- Set up new accounts on the firms CRM and reporting system.
- Prepare quarterly reports and presentations using power point.
- Initiate and track cash movements.
- Liaise with clients' accountants.
- On a rotating schedule, assist with phone coverage when needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or similar quantitative field.
- 2-5 years of experience.
- Flexible, responsive and self starting personality.
- Ability to work and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.