Price Validation / Valuation - Capital Markets / Securities
Location : Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne)
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : JR-BO
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : Masters, CFA, CPA or PhD
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
Job Description / Desired Experience:
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include: advising on or participating in the discussion related to analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling and offering insights regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods and focuses on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- This job requires significant knowledge of financial products and/or portfolios assigned and the ability to synthesize data to "form a story" and align information to contrast/compare to industry perspective.
- Must understand structured securities, cash flow, credit impacts and may specialize in market and interest rate research, developing modeling systems or high level applications to support real-time trading, deal structuring, research and investment decisions, etc.
- Incumbents are heavily quantitatively and technically oriented.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.
- Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 6+ years related industry experience.
- CFA pr CPA preferred. PhD counts toward experience.
Required Qualifications :
Price Validation experience within a Valuation group with exposure to Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities and FX, CDS, etc.