TalentBridge has partnered with one of the Charlotte Area's premier high-volume manufacturing companies for their next Manufacturing Process Engineer. The process engineer will be the first person in the role and the Plant Manager will look for this role to be responsible for driving positive change in the plant by developing & implementing process improvements to reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and quality.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts by utilizing lean Six Sigma to improve plant quality, scrap reduction, productivity improvement utilizing statistical methods.
- Make recommendations on layouts, processes, tooling, materials, equipment, and technology.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement internal corrective action projects.
- Generate CAD drawings such as layout improvements, tooling designs, and design changes
- BS Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ year of manufacturing experience required
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma tools
- Working knowledge of processes, machinery, and shop equipment