TalentBridge has partnered with one of the area's premier high-volume manufacturing companies for their next Manufacturing Process Engineer. The process engineer will be responsible for driving positive change in the plant by developing & implementing process improvements to reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and quality.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts by utilizing lean Six Sigma to improve plant quality, scrap reduction, productivity improvement utilizing statistical methods.
- Make recommendations on layouts, processes, tooling, materials, equipment, and technology.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement internal corrective action projects.
- Generate CAD drawings such as layout improvements, tooling designs, and design changes
- BS Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering required
- 3+ year of high-volume manufacturing experience
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma tools
- Plastic Injection molding experience a plus
- Working knowledge of processes, machinery, and shop equipment