Location : Hickory, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : 4 year degree (Engineering)
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with a North American manufacturing organization on their search for a Process Engineer as the existing engineer was recently promoted to another division within the company.
Process Engineer Summary:
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of process control engineering systems to improve product quality, process efficiency, and productivity.
- Improve new product process from concept to delivery
- Ensures production requirements can be met with current process according to control plan and customer requirements.
- Monitors and improves efficiencies of process control by ensuring correct and efficient operation of manufacturing functions.
- Provides direction to the maintenance of equipment and processes that are capable of producing products and assemblies, which meet all customer requirements.
- Ensures compliance to procedures and safe operation of processes.
- Coordinates action plans to ensure customer requirements and standards are achieved and maintained.
- Analyzes, develops and implements solutions to solve operations-related problems.
- Utilize Lean & Six Sigma methods to improve key performance indicators
- Participate in Kaizen events
- Support production cost quotations and feasibility study
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering or other technical discipline required
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications
- PFMEA Experience in creation, implementation to process.
- Electrical knowledge required.
- Demonstrate knowledge Manufacturing processes and systems.
- Proficient with 3D & 2D CAD
- Knowledge of CAM, and CNC Programming a plus
- Strong communication, organizational, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.