TalentBridge has partnered with one of the Charlotte Area's premier high-volume manufacturing companies for their next Manufacturing Process Engineer. The process engineer will be responsible for driving positive change in the plant by developing & implementing process improvements to reduce scrap, improve efficiencies, and quality.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts by utilizing lean Six Sigma to improve plant quality, scrap reduction, productivity improvement utilizing statistical methods.
- Make recommendations on layouts, processes, tooling, materials, equipment, and technology.
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement internal corrective action projects.
- Generate CAD drawings
- BS Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ year of manufacturing experience required
- Plastic extrusion experience required
- Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma tools
- Working knowledge of processes, machinery, and shop equipment