Process Improvement Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : Chemical Engineer
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with an international chemical company with a center of excellence in the Charlotte, NC area on a search for their next Plant Engineer to focus on process improvement and production support.
- Assist with specification, scale-up and design of process equipment.
- Support commissioning and installation of new or retro-fit equipment.
- Participate in cross-functional validation teams to complete validation of new process equipment.
- Create production SOPs.
- Work collaboratively with the process engineering team on new and improvement projects. Plan, execute and complete assigned projects.
- Identify and lead optimization projects to raw material cost and cycle time, increase batch yield, improve product quality, and consistency.
- Support the process engineering teams’ efforts to actively seeks out best manufacturing practices through internal and external bench marking.
- Prepare manufacturing cost estimates and review standard changes for product BOMs, cycle times, and new processes.
- Travel as required to support other Corporation Growth initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years experience in manufacturing environment
- SAP knowledge
- Six Sigma