We are currently recruiting for an incredible opportunity with an international corporation in the Charlotte area to work with a dynamic team as a Procurement Administrator.
Position Name: Procurement Administrator
- This role is a great combination role for someone with both Supply Chain and Procurement Experience. The role is 30% Coordination, 70% Administration.
- Responsible for working with Buyers to create Purchase Orders (PO)
- Executes Supply Chain strategies.
- Negotiates and administers contracts with suppliers.
- Work with suppliers resolving accounts payable issues.
- Responsible for overall relationship with one or multiple strategic accounts across a given commodity.
- Ensures supplier or commodity is performing to the designed Carrier requirements from delivery, quality and cost perspective.
- Coordination of dates, lead times and bringing meetings and people together.
- Manage various day to day activities
- Detail oriented with strong writing and communication skills
- Must be organized
- Strong Excel, with experience creating VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables and Conditional Formatting.
- Systems background in Supply Chain
- Experience with (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- In Addition to Excel, strong Microsoft Office skills. Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Candidate must have a sense of urgency due to time sensitivity of tasks.
- Proven knowledge of procurement and supply chain modern processes and techniques.
- Intuitive mind that looks for errors and can make changes
Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution and 1-2 years relevant experience or
Advanced Degree from and Accredited Institution and 1-2 years relevant experience
Math and Science Background