Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_PE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnered with one of Charlotte's premier manufacturing organizations in search for their next Product Engineer. The individual in this role will work directly with Sr. leadership, and collaborate with cross-functional teams in the conceptualization, design, development, and manufacturing of new products.
- Lead and manage complex, product development projects.
- Supervisor jr. level Engineers/Designers.
- Develop project scopes including timeline, budget, resources, etc.
- Participate in and/or lead meetings to facilitate the conceptualization of new products, systems, and/or solutions.
- Utilize 3D modeling software to create concept models, complex assemblies, and detailed drawings.
- Develop and maintain production drawings, BOMs, and any other technical documents needed for manufacturing.
- Research current market trends to ensure the highest quality and innovative products.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- High level of proficiency with 3D modeling software; SolidWorks, Inventor, CREO.
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience in product development.
- Proven experience managing and leading product development projects from concept thru completion required.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing process required, and LEAN manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.