Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_Product
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree, will consider 2 Year Technical Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
THE COMPANY PROFILE:
- Industry leader of industrial components servicing a wide variety of industries including automotive, mining, steel, food and beverage, textiles, etc.
- Organization has experienced tremendous growth over the past 5 years and is continuing to add new product lines and services.
- Great company culture with a focus on teamwork and allowing individuals to express their ideas.
- Flexible working hours and a great work/life balance.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Design and develop new products to be used in industrial applications.
- Execute project plans that are developed in partnership with the Engineering Manager.
- Work with suppliers on product specifications, manufacturability, and any other technical specifications required.
- Develop, build, and test prototypes.
- Work with sales, marketing, and executive leadership to work on advanced development initiatives and launch new products.
- Perform FEA studies to optimize the product quality and integrity.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- 4-year Engineering Degree strongly preferred but will consider a 2-year degree with strong experience.
- 2+ years of post-graduate Engineering and Design experience.
- Must be highly proficient in 3D CAD.
- Experience with metals manufacturing strongly desired.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with individuals both inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to handles projects from concept phase through delivery to customers.