Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_RH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Global manufacturing organization with an emphasis on innovation.
- State of the art facility with an emphasis strong company culture and work/life balance.
- Multiple business lines that span across a variety of products and industry verticals.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Primary focus of the Production Engineer is to lead development projects from the design phase into production.
- Act as primary liaison between Project Engineers and manufacturing/production.
- Make modifications to 3D models.
- Maintain BOMs.
- Prepare and execute Engineering Change orders and Notifications.
- Provide Engineering support to manufacturing and assembly teams.
- Identify areas for cost reductions and plan, develop, and execute those initiatives.
- Communication with internal and external cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, vendors and suppliers.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience working in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
- Proficiency in 3D Modeling.
- Experience creating manufacturing drawings and managing BOMs.
- Lean manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Experience working within the heavy equipment or automotive industry strongly preferred.