Product Image Producer- Fashion- Photographer
Product Image Producer
The Product Image Producer's primary image producer is to process product level images for the companies e-commerce website. This position is responsible for ensuring images are processed timely and accurately to the website and to ensure product level images being processed are validated against current standards. Attention to detail and accuracy is critical to ensure product images match product copy descriptions before publishing live
Major responsibilities include:
- Accurately and efficiently process and approve image tasks for products sold online by utilizing Adobe Photoshop and Bridge, interfacing with Content Management Portal
- Adhere to image standards and implement the style guide for all product images
- Meet daily image task production quota, processing product images to display primary product images, assortment images, and swatches
- Partner with internal eCommerce Art Directors, Web Traffic Coordinators/WCAs, Copywriters, Web Merchants, and front-end Digital Product Content teams to provide a consistent and excellent customer shopping experience and high conversion to meet sales goals
- Collaborate with appropriate partner teams to efficiently resolve problems with image tasks such as:
- Photography issues, i.e. quality, incorrect, missing images, etc.
- Product image/copy inconsistencies
- Ensuring all images meet corporate standards and guidelines
- Complete specialized assignments and projects, such as:
- Default color change requests
- Reprocessing images as needed
- Completing special image requests
- Frequently inspect website for image errors, inconsistencies, and correct as necessary
- Validate images against current image and style standards
- Aware of new and innovative ecommerce tools and trend
- Extreme attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills with ability to work in multiple software programs at once
- Demonstrates a capacity to operate successfully in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Must be flexible and able to prioritize work to meet critical deadlines
- Work collaboratively as well as independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive outlook, motivated
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Design, Marketing, Digital and/or Print Design, or other relevant field preferred.
- 2+ years of website design experience preferred. Similar image production experience with eCommerce preferred, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Mac OS 10 and Windows required.
- Familiarity with Firefox and Chrome web browsers is required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop