We are working with a global manufacturer that designs and distributes sophisticated industrial machinery. The company is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and looking to bring on a leader for their production manager to lead
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Monitor shift activities; provide direct instruction to Line Leaders and production personnel.
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Establish work flow for all manufacturing activities.
- Coordinate activity with other departments
- Assist in development of budget plans, including headcount, tooling and machine requirements and provide input on cost reduction initiative programs
- Help in the development of manufacturing plans, identifying material, facility, and equipment needs.
- Reviews production and operating reports
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Drive positive change
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Must have minimum 4 years related experience in Production Supervision in a fabrication and sheet metal industry.
- Hands-on experience of machining/fabrication is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills