Summary: An industry leading global manufacturing organization with over 70 years of history has an immediate need for a Production Manager - Assembly. This leader will be responsible for daily production activities, which includes planning, scheduling and organizing work in an efficient manner to ensure production meets goals for quality, productivity, safety, and efficient manufacturing operations.
Day to Day Duties:
- Manage day to day production
- Monitors the assembly process and adjusts schedules as needed
- Monitors product standards and implements quality control programs
- Implements and drives continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Coordinates set up and implements SOP’s for all Production operations with managers and supervisors
- Makes sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality
- Will be responsible for the building and making sure that maintenance needs are addressed.
- Supervising a team of people building a new product line.
• Mechanically minded person.
• Minimum 8 years production supervision experience required
• Bachelors Degree in a technical field.
• Assembly manufacturing experience required
• Flexible, open-minded team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good people skills
• Previous experience with short lead time production assemblies is beneficial