TalentBridge is currently recruiting for a dynamic opportunity to support the new ventures of a global organization as they take the company to the next level. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in planning, managing and executing large program initiatives and projects across the organization. This position will assist and manage multiple projects including all coordination functions such as planning, organizing meeting notes and agendas, consolidating assignments providing status updates, and ensuring the timely execution of each project. This position will require a strong technical skill set and former Project coordination training and experience. This role will also interact with multiple departments across the organization including but not limited to Operations, Marketing, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, and HR as well as outside parties such as designers, architects, general contractors, and external consulting teams.
Key competencies needed for this position include the ability to organize and communicate clearly across multiple teams. The potential candidate must demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to handle details from multiple projects, work well under pressure, and can effectively partner with teams throughout the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project Communication; ensuring timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination and storage of project information. Preparing project status updates and keeping management, key stakeholders and others informed of risks, projects status and related issues.
- Participate and encourage a culture that supports drive, ownership, partnership and accountability.
- Manage and communicate project scope through a structured project management process, during the entire lifecycle through implementation.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional partners to outline strategic and tactical solutions for their business units.
- Confer with business units, stakeholder department managers and representatives to ensure projects are meeting defined business objectives.
- Work with cross-functional teams, functional managers, project support staff and 3rd party vendors to create, maintain and manage the project schedule
- Document project activities; maintain project procedures, systems and methodologies, in order to contribute to the consistent and high-quality project management governance.
- Ensure end results are delivered to the highest quality, with clearly articulated scope and success criteria
Essential skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education level
- PMP certification preferred
- 3+ years of post-degree professional experience preferably within one of the following industries Retail, Food Services, Operations, Marketing, Technology or Consulting.
- Experience in multiple project roles, team leadership and project management
- Proactive, personal drive, decisiveness, business acumen, excellent communication and teamwork skills, organizational competency and the ability to prioritize.
- Must have a high degree of self-direction with the ability to problem solve and constantly seek innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to work with several constituencies and to drive team performance
- Ability to work cross functionally and encourage cooperation among different departments
- Ability to work with business users, understand their needs, and translate such into final project deliverables.
- Ability to work with technical resources, understand their needs and coordinate their efforts to deliver the final project solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies, Oracle ERP, CRMs and mobile technologies a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to quickly grasp various business concepts.
- Ability to make sound decisions with minimal supervision