Under supervision, implements an established project plan. Coordinates the activities of outside contractors to ensure they are integrated into the project and that the organization receives satisfactory standards of service. Sets priorities, allocates tasks and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
- Candidates need strong Excel skills, including experience with pivot tables.
- Job duties may include
- AP/ Invoice review: Review and approve/deny invoices in dispute in Freight Payment system;
- Order Management: Reporting missed deliveries by location/customer, Y/T/T report, Get timely feedback on incomplete orders from LM Region Managers and EDCs and update BuilderCom with that information;
- Order Status Update: Update orders with statuses/reschedule and completion dates/reason codes/notes by using installers and Ryder systems, communicate with EDCs and LM Region Managers and get their feedback on Incomplete orders;
- Filling Damage Claims and Customer Back Charge review: Maintain/review back charges on the Smartsheet that were submitted by AR or CDT, Create back charge reports, File property damage and product damage claims against company installers, Maintain NA Backcharge Request mailbox
- Entry level to a professional career with university degree and/or experience in the defined area.
- Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction.
- Plans own time to deliver against tasks set by others.
- Develops skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training.
- Uses existing, clearly defined procedures to solve re-occurring problems.
- Works cooperatively with others to achieve team goals.
- Builds working relationships mainly within own team.
- University degree with 0-2 years of experience.